Horsebox Hire Cheshire|Self Drive Horsebox Hire|Transportation|Horsebox Hire Manchester|Horsebox Hire Lancashire


You will need the following - If you do not have these documents our insurance company Allianz  will not allow Ark Horsebox to hire to you.  Please do not send passports they are not accepted by our insurance company because they do not show an address.

1. A valid UK Driving Licence - you must be over 25 with not more than 3 points and have held a full licence for over 24 months.

2. A DVLA check - so we can see your Driving Record (this is equivalent to the Green Document that is no longer valid) then just share it with us.

3. A Utility bill that is not more than 90 days old with the same name and address as your licence

          Utility Bills accepted are  - Council Tax, Electricity,Gas, Water, Landline Phone, Internet

 4 A second document proof of address that is not more than 60 days old with the same name and address as your licence

           Bank / Credit statement,  Credit card bill, Letter from HMRC,  Mortgage Statement

5.  A Debit or Credit Card and you must ensure that there are £500 of funds on the card in  the event that you damage the vehicle and have to pay this amount on return.

               IF YOU HAVE ALL THE ABOVE THEN PLEASE GO TO “Booking Form"

© Rose Clegg 2019